Business Solutions & Notary Services with more than 14 years' experience

Call or Text Us at:

+1 (305) 744-3658


240 Crandon Blvd,

Key Biscayne, FL 33149

9 am - 6 pm

Monday to Friday

Student Visa

If you plan to study, do internships, or volunteer in Spain for more than 90 days, you will need a special visa. This type of visa is also necessary for programs such as “au pair” and for being a conversation assistant.

For stays of up to 90 days for study purposes, this visa is not required. However, depending on your nationality, you may need a short-stay visa (see “Schengen Visas”).

In addition, certain family members can obtain a visa to accompany the student, such as the spouse, de facto partner, and minor or incapacitated children. But keep in mind that this visa for relatives does not authorize work.

Activities Eligible for a Student Visa

  • Studying full-time at an authorized educational institution leading to the attainment of a degree or certificate.
  • Pursuing doctoral studies.
  • Engaging in training activities.
  • Joining student exchange programs for secondary and/or high school at a officially recognized educational institution.
  • Undertaking unpaid internships in public or private organizations that do not qualify for specific internship visas.
  • Participating in volunteer programs with goals of general interest.
  • Being part of “au pair” programs.
  • Working as a conversation assistant.